Anthem - virtual inside cabins

HI, we are thinking of booking a 12 night on the Anthem. We usually take a nice balcony cabin. However, I see the pictures of the virtual inside cabins. They look decent.

If anyone has stayed in one of these cabins, we would greatly appreciate any and all input, good, bad or ? with regard to location. amenities, etc.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to all responses.

Safe sails always.

We were on the January 3rd 12 night sailing of the Anthem and we had booked two inside cabins with the Virtual Balcony. While I will admit that the image quality didn't live up to my very high expectations (probably too high), and I was disappointed that they had turned off the sound option (apparently passengers found it annoying) - overall we enjoyed having them. I think the VT made the interior stateroom experience more luxurious and it was fun to see what was going on at any point in the day. In fact we had opposite views in our cabins - ours faced aft and the other cabin faced forward.

All things being equal and price being close, I'd pick a balcony cabin. But the larger the difference in price, the better the Interior with VT looks.

Have fun whatever you choose.

Our family of 5 had connecting large virtual balcony rooms this past November on Anthem.

We absolutely loved the rooms.

I am someone who loves to have a balcony but the price was too high so we opted for the virtuals instead. We were not disappointed at all and were very happy.

Storage was excellent and the decor was lovely.

The virtual balcony made the room seem larger and kept me from feeling claustrophobic. It was great to be able to see the weather outside! Super rooms!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We were on the January 3rd 12 night sailing of the Anthem and we had booked two inside cabins with the Virtual Balcony. While I will admit that the image quality didn't live up to my very high expectations (probably too high), and I was disappointed that they had turned off the sound option (apparently passengers found it annoying) - overall we enjoyed having them. I think the VT made the interior stateroom experience more luxurious and it was fun to see what was going on at any point in the day. In fact we had opposite views in our cabins - ours faced aft and the other cabin faced forward.

All things being equal and price being close, I'd pick a balcony cabin. But the larger the difference in price, the better the Interior with VT looks.

Have fun whatever you choose.

Thanks to all for your input! Not sure what we will do, as we have plenty of time. Hopefully the balcony prices will come down in the next few months. Not looking to go till Oct. We still love sitting out on the balcony to relax...We do use it a lot...We'll see.

In fact we had opposite views in our cabins - ours faced aft and the other cabin faced forward.

QUOTE]

I was under the impression that the views on the Virtual Balcony changed depending on what was outside at that time. Not fixed.