Getaway balcony

kapcruiser

Typically the steward will keep it made up as a bed.

Really? Can we request it to be made up each night or would they think we are being awkward? I know they are busy but with 2 teens, I would prefer it as a sofa during the day.

Does anybody know, if our room says capacity 3, would there be a pull down bunk or just the sofa bed?

Really? Can we request it to be made up each night or would they think we are being awkward? I know they are busy but with 2 teens, I would prefer it as a sofa during the day.

Does anybody know, if our room says capacity 3, would there be a pull down bunk or just the sofa bed?

You can definitely ask, and they will do it. We changed it from bed back to couch ourselves one morning, and that was all it took - our steward noticed and did it the rest of the trip for us.

No bunk in a balcony cabin for 3.

Our steward made the bed nightly. It was a sofa each day. We didn't make the request, but it was what we wanted. Be specific if you want a particular outcome.

You can definitely ask, and they will do it. We changed it from bed back to couch ourselves one morning, and that was all it took - our steward noticed and did it the rest of the trip for us.

No bunk in a balcony cabin for 3.

Our steward made the bed nightly. It was a sofa each day. We didn't make the request, but it was what we wanted. Be specific if you want a particular outcome.

Perfect, thank you.

They do it every day without asking. We were on the Breakaway last June. My daughter's room had my two grandsons in with them. They pulled out the upper bed every night when we were at dinner. They also turned the sofa into a single bed so they looked like bunk beds. In the morning they put that all away and it was back to a room with a sofa. No need to ask. They do it any way.

Typically the steward will keep it made up as a bed.

We have done nine cruises with our son in the room, so therefore using the sofa bed and this has never happened for us.

Each day, our steward has made up the bed in the evening and put it back in the morning. It's not something we have ever discussed with them.

We have done nine cruises with our son in the room, so therefore using the sofa bed and this has never happened for us.

Each day, our steward has made up the bed in the evening and put it back in the morning. It's not something we have ever discussed with them.

On our Getaway cruise, the steward kept it as a nicely made bed. I was surprised, thinking they'd automatically put it back as a couch. As I said above, we simply did it ourselves, and after that he did it the rest of the cruise. I'm positive if we hadn't done it ourselves, it would have remained a made bed the entire trip.

On our next cruise with our son (Epic), it was returned to a couch without us asking/doing anything.

They do it every day without asking. We were on the Breakaway last June. My daughter's room had my two grandsons in with them. They pulled out the upper bed every night when we were at dinner. They also turned the sofa into a single bed so they looked like bunk beds. In the morning they put that all away and it was back to a room with a sofa. No need to ask. They do it any way.

Was the pull-down bed any more comfortable than the sofa? My son who is now 13 hated the mini-suite sofa bed on our Dawn cruise three years ago but this March on the Getaway we have a room that holds 4 so I'm hoping the pull-down or the sofa is more comfortable this time

Edited by Mistizoom