Dreamworks

If this is for kids and if the kids didn't meet height, age restrictions to do the waterslides then maybe the Anthem for Dreamworks would be better but I know my kids would choose the waterslides without hesitating.

What are the height and age restrictions?

If your kids "love" the DreamWorks movies/characters then it could be a pretty big deal to them, if you didn't tell them it was an option and they just got to enjoy water slides, etc. then they might still love the trip anyway.

Generally the DreamWorks addon is a series of meet and greets (giant characters in costume that pose for pictures) and then theming around events that occur anyway .. sail away party, etc.

If you (or the kids) have always wanted to pose for pictures with Shrek or dance with Fiona for example then big plus for DreamWorks, if not, nothing really missed.

I am surprised that DreamWorks wont be on harmony though ... is that official or just assumed at this point ?

So how big of deal is the DreamWorks Experience? Trying to decide between the activities on the Harmony or the DreamWorks on the Anthem. Is the DreamWorks Experience worth giving up the waterslides of the Harmony?

Good news. Royal just announced today that Dreamwotks will be on Harmony. Your kids will get to do both.