Freedom 04/09/16 only 18 excursions posted

Mytime2014

We booked last week, went to look at excursions for this 7 day cruise, only 18 are listed and some of them sold out already. When I go to the excursions for port without a cruise date - there are a lot more choices. Only one is listed for Cozumel. The cruise itinerary is Cozumel - Belize - Mahogany Bay

Is it likely that they have all booked up already? or will open up closer to the cruise date? There are four of us cruising together [1st time as a group] and we would like to get an idea of what to book, or where to look for options if everything is already booked.

I checked the port schedules to see how many ships would be in port when Freedom is on April 14th there is 5 ships total 3 of which are Carnival. On April 12th only 2 ships. And April 13th you will be the only ship. This could be the reason. We are going on the same cruise but in Oct. We are doing excursions outside of Carnival

Thanks - i will start reading the board more closely for info about the off-carnival excursions. I'm not that interested in doing much more than finding a shade on a beach and drinks with little umbrellas at Mahogoney Bay and a VERY beginner zipline at Belize - maybe!!