Port or Starboard balcony for Norwegian Fjords? (Eclipse)

spanner14

Good morning,

Can anyone help me decide whether to go Deck 7 port or Deck 10 starboard for an August Norwegian Fjords cruise on Eclipse? Both cabins are near the forward elevators.

I know that aft balconies would probably be great but I'm limited to accessible cabins and both the 2B on Deck 7 Port and the C3 on Deck 10 Starboard are accessible (and affordable! ;))

I just wondered if one side or the other might have better views in the Fjords.

Thank you!

Good morning,

Can anyone help me decide whether to go Deck 7 port or Deck 10 starboard for an August Norwegian Fjords cruise on Eclipse? Both cabins are near the forward elevators.

I know that aft balconies would probably be great but I'm limited to accessible cabins and both the 2B on Deck 7 Port and the C3 on Deck 10 Starboard are accessible (and affordable! ;))

I just wondered if one side or the other might have better views in the Fjords.

Thank you!

Hi,

My wife and I have done the Fjords 3 times and either side is fine. However if you are going as far north as the North Cape, then a starboard cabin would be more preferable.

I was on that cruise last year (well, a very similar one, in May) and had a starboard balcony. We had great views, particularly in Geiranger, so I'd recommend going for that side. That said, it's the sort of scenery that's all around - sailing in and out of fjords - so there were good views on both sides a lot of the time.

It's a lovely area, enjoy :)