Jamaica Cruise Excursion???

alexhampton

I am just curious has anyone ever booked their excursion through this website? http://jamaicacruiseexcursions.com/OchoRiosExcursions.htm

Particularly this excursion?

e2ed63d167c900f3e2bd8558cc813324.jpg

If so how was it? I am very nervous to book through such a small website. If anyone has any other recommendations on an all inclusive resort on a nice NOT CROWDED beach I would really appreciate it :) Also any amazing food options. I am a HUGE foodie and would like to try traditional Jamaican cuisine. Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We went to the Hilton Rose Hall last year through resort for a day dot com. It's a beautiful property. There's a lazy river, small water slide and a very nice pool. It's reasonably quiet. The cost is about double what is listed above. I've never heard of the company myself.

We have done rose hall twice. We booked through resorts for a day dot com. Loved the food and property. Nice beach, lazy river, slides and amazing jerk chicken. First time we went in early December and it was more crowded. Went mid January and wasnt crowded at all

Hilton Rose Hall is beautiful, but I am not sure if Hilton Rose Hall is offered from Ocho Rio's port, if that is where you are docked. If you are docked in Ocho Rio's I would recommend either the Jewel Dunn or the Jewel Paradise. Both are adults only all inclusive Beautiful resorts with Many different restaurant options to enjoy. Nice beach areas and the Jewel Paradise has a waterslide without younger children to watch out for. I've been to both through Resort for a Day. No bad choice, Jewel Dunns River has amazing views, and is just a 12 minute ride from the Ocho Rios Pier. Resort for a Day includes transfers from the pier. Great service and it's based in the US so my credit cards wasn't used internationally.

• 2 weeks later...

I booked Richard Brooks for a shore excursion for 5-6 hours. He will take you anywhere that you want to go! Adventure, nature, history, arts & craft, dining and entertainment! He has a car that seats 7 and a bus that seats 14. The more people you have the less you pay. I found people on Cruise Critic Roll Call for my Princess Cruise and posted a message telling everyone about the tour. Within a couple of days I had 14 people signed up!

Richie was amazing! He is a laugh a minute type of guy and very entertaining! He took care of us the whole way, had beverages in his van and showed us the best of the island. His love of his country truly shows!

He will respond quickly. http://www.excursionochorios.net

richiebrooks2@yahoo.com

Tell him that Carol recommended him and he gave us a grand tour in January.