Roll Call: Celebrity Infinity - December 4, 2005

PahoaGuys

Hello Steve (and Ed) and others,

We are Kevin and Dean and we are from San Diego too. Hopefully there wil be a few people interested in a little FOD gathering. If not we can at least have a FOD gathering in the martini bar one night. We've been on a few Celebrity cruises in the past and always have a great time getting together with the queers. We've had ad hoc groups as big as 56 people. That trip was a blast. We told people we were all from the same seminary.

By the way, we have been on Infinity before and it was great. We love Celbrity. Infinity is in port today (10/9) and we are going to drive down and check her out. We'll make sure she's ready.

Anyway, hopefully we will get some posts going on this thread.

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

We think a pre-cruise party would be fun. Count us in. We are actually staying downtown the night before to try to extend the six-night trip a little bit. Something downtown or in the Gaslamp would work better for us since we won't have our car that night.

Hope some other folks start posting on this board. Come on all you lurkers, don't be afraid to post!

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Pahoa Guys and Dean and I cannot be the only family going on this cruise. It leaves from San Diego for Dorothy's sake:)

All of you lurkers out there should chime in. Just a quick note to say hi.

So Pahoa Guys, have you thought any more about a pre cruise cocktail. We don't have to wait until the weekend before the cruise. We could meet up some evening the week of November 28. Just a thought.

Anyway, if nothing else at least this posting bumped us back to the first page.

Kevin

Hey Kevin,

That sounds good. I'm in Nanjing China right now but am returning later this week. We live in Hillcrest and it's a 5 minute trip up from Downtown/Gaslamp. If you would rather have drinks at one of the local bars we could pick you up. Just let us know when. We like Bourbon Street in Hillcrest, it's very popular and has a nice New Orelans ambiance.

Steve (an Ed)

Hey Kevin,

Unfortunately Thurs wont work us. Ed's Mom is coming into town Thurs afternoon and we are taking her out to dinner. How about 7:30pm on Wednesday? I work up in Carlsbad and get home around 7pm. We are supposed to meet my best friend for a drink on Wednesday and he loves Burbon Street.

Steve and Ed

Well, I guess we are just not meant to get together before the trip. Wednesday, doesn't work for us. We'll just have to meet on the ship. If you want to meet up on the ship give us a call, our room number is 7208. Otherwise, I guess we'll see you at the Friends of Dorothy party if you decide to request it or at the sail away party.

Hope to see you soon.

Kevin

Archived