Hire Lewis Foggo for a tour of island.....

JRA1708

Hello all, I hire Lewis for a tour of the island, we are arriving at the Dockyard and I have scheduled Lewis to pick us up around 9am.

Here is my question...

1) Is the Dockyard the best start? I was planning on him taking us from the Dockyard, go along the coast (if possible) then head up to St. George for the final destination. Then taking the Ferry back to Dockyard.

2) Take the Ferry to St. George, and have him pick us up there. All this does is reverse the route.

3) Take the Ferry to Hamilton, do some sightseeing around that area, then head up to chrystal caves, then up to St. George. Then take Ferry to dockyard.

option #1 I forgot to mention we would have him drop us off at Tobacco Bay, do some snorkeling and beach time. Then take the Ferry to Dockyard.

Edited by JRA1708
miss spelled word

Hello all, I hire Lewis for a tour of the island, we are arriving at the Dockyard and I have scheduled Lewis to pick us up around 9am.

Here is my question...

1) Is the Dockyard the best start? I was planning on him taking us from the Dockyard, go along the coast (if possible) then head up to St. George for the final destination. Then taking the Ferry back to Dockyard.

2) Take the Ferry to St. George, and have him pick us up there. All this does is reverse the route.

3) Take the Ferry to Hamilton, do some sightseeing around that area, then head up to chrystal caves, then up to St. George. Then take Ferry to dockyard.

option #1 I forgot to mention we would have him drop us off at Tobacco Bay, do some snorkeling and beach time. Then take the Ferry to Dockyard.

My opinion is number 1 is most logical but you don't mention how long the tour will be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Charles, the tour is as long as we want it to be. He charges by the hour, and I figured we would prob need a 5 hour tour to see the whole island.

I don't think you will see the whole island in 5 hours but I would not do more than 5 hours at a time. You will see a lot in 5 hours. You should have an idea if you are more interested in the East End or the West End. That would be a consideration on which option. Does he have a preference for any one of those options? One thing to consider is if you do the Crystal Caves on a tour that will take an hour or two out of your tour. And you will be paying for the time he is waiting for you there and he is taking a break from driving. When I did a tour I could tell our driver was disappointed that we didn't want to do the caves on the tour. We had already done them and didn't want to do them again. If you want to do the caves or anything that takes time I suggest doing that on your own, not on the tour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk