Half Moon Cay - Oasis ... Tell me about it please!

QTPieRye

I have a large group coming to HMC... several people have asked me about the Oasis. I've read the description on the CCL website, but am wondering:

1. Is the Oasis located near the Villas/Cabanas and/or is it within walking distance?

2. How many Oasis are there at HMC?

3. Capacity states 24.... anyone had more then 24?

4. Approx how far in advance will this become available in excursions on CCL?

Thanks in advance.

Try the Private Island Board.

I'm sure there's pictures and everything somewhere over there.

I can tell you this...

There is only one and it's the opposite direction of the cabanas/villas.

It looks awesome!

I have a large group coming to HMC... several people have asked me about the Oasis. I've read the description on the CCL website, but am wondering:

1. Is the Oasis located near the Villas/Cabanas and/or is it within walking distance?

Thanks in advance.

The Private Oasis is lovely! We had it two years ago, and have booked it again for our September cruise. What a great day!:)

It is on its own little peninsula, close to the tender dock, at the end of the beach where the kids' play area is. Easy walk.

Only one Oasis. There are several Villas and Cabanas, but only one Private Oasis.:D

We only had about a dozen people in it last time, and this time it will be just 6 of us (possibly 8). We are a small group for it, space-wise, it could easily handle 24.

From my experience, if any of the excursions are already available for the sailing, the PO is available. You might want to check your sailing to see if it is labeled "Sold Out". When booking this cruise, because we definitely wanted the PO, I called the Shore Excursions desk to find out which dates it was still available, then booked my cruise for that week.;) After booking the cruise, I immediately got online and booked the PO. This was in January for a cruise in September, FWIW.

Hope this helps.:)

Edited by ShakyBeef

Thanks in advance.

We've rented the private oasis twice now. Worth every penny! There is only one and it is no where near the cabanas or villas. It has a maximum capacity of 24. We rented it about 6-9 months out both times.