Royal Princess Outlet location in Deluxe Balcony

southpawsdakota

I will be on the Royal in March in a Delux balcony. This will be my first cruise on the Royal in a Delux balcony and unfortunately I now have to bring a Cpap machine with me. Can anyone tell me if their are outlets near the bed as looking at the picture on the website shows the desk across from the bed. I really don't want to place an extension cord across the room. Also when I was on the Regal in October I noticed an international plug in the area of the desk. Anyone know which one it was? Would just give me one more outlet to use. Thanks for any input😀.

Edited by southpawsdakota
Spelling

As far as I remember, on the Regal there are two separate 120V U.S. receptacles and one 220V European receptacle at the desk. I did not confirm, but there might be a 220V European receptacle along the wall under the head of the bed nearest the bathroom. One of the bedside lamps would be plugged into that receptacle.

I will be on the Royal in March in a Delux balcony. This will be my first cruise on the Royal in a Delux balcony and unfortunately I now have to bring a Cpap machine with me. Can anyone tell me if their are outlets near the bed as looking at the picture on the website shows the desk across from the bed. I really don't want to place an extension cord across the room. Also when I was on the Regal in October I noticed an international plug in the area of the desk. Anyone know which one it was? Would just give me one more outlet to use. Thanks for any input.

CC has a sticky thread with over 3,000 photos of the Regal & here's a link to the Deluxe Balcony photos where you can view the desktop outlets:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/regal-princess-679/deluxe-balcony-cabin-100431/

The desktop international plug shows 3 horizontal holes at the top & guessing that it's a standard European outlet. One improvement was separating the US outlets to make both usable unlike the outlets adjacent to each other.

We sailed with a friend who had a minisuite on the Regal & he had to use an extension cord for his CPAP.

Searching the internet I also found this photo:

image.jpeg.4db3e5e419a13a3f65abf749713dba5e.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer

Southpaws,

I did find the outlets near bed to be the round euro two prong type on my last Royal trip.

I picked up a couple basic adapters to take with on future cruises from Amazon.

Avoids the concern for stringing an extension cord about the cabin.

Adapter.JPG.60016e0917044c1a516c69ae5fa33880.JPG

I will be on the Royal in March in a Delux balcony. This will be my first cruise on the Royal in a Delux balcony and unfortunately I now have to bring a Cpap machine with me. Can anyone tell me if their are outlets near the bed as looking at the picture on the website shows the desk across from the bed. I really don't want to place an extension cord across the room. Also when I was on the Regal in October I noticed an international plug in the area of the desk. Anyone know which one it was? Would just give me one more outlet to use. Thanks for any input😀.

of course be sure to check that your CPAP will handle 220v if you are tempted to use the European socket with an adapter. If not, you will need a voltage converter.