Jewel Runaway Bay

Bases5

I visited Jewel Runaway in August of 2015 off Royal Caribbean cruise that was docked in Falmouth. Booked day passes with Resort for a Day because they had a great rate, they included roundtrip transfers. The waterpark was really nice and bigger than I expected. There was plenty of floating devices for everyone. Plenty of seating also. Food was pretty good, we ate lunch in the buffet restaurant, and the kids liked the waterpark grill that served pizza, nachos, and fries. They have a really nice beach there also with a lot of activities included. I would go to that resort again next time I'm docked in Falmouth. photo.php?fbid=918199271549510&set=a.981322388570531&type=3&theater

I visited Jewel Runaway in August of 2015 off Royal Caribbean cruise that was docked in Falmouth. Booked day passes with Resort for a Day because they had a great rate, they included roundtrip transfers. The waterpark was really nice and bigger than I expected. There was plenty of floating devices for everyone. Plenty of seating also. Food was pretty good, we ate lunch in the buffet restaurant, and the kids liked the waterpark grill that served pizza, nachos, and fries. They have a really nice beach there also with a lot of activities included. I would go to that resort again next time I'm docked in Falmouth. photo.php?fbid=918199271549510&set=a.981322388570531&type=3&theater

Thanks for the reply.

We will be in Falmouth and was booking thru RFD also.

How easy was it to find your transportation and how easy was getting back?

The transfers were very easy to find. There was really good directions on my printed day pass on where to meet the driver. They were very friendly and waiting with a RFD sign. Checked us in and we got on the air conditioned motor coach. The transportation company was JTL they are located on site at the hotel so it made me feel more at ease to know they weren't just leaving us there and wondering if they were coming back. Leaving the resort 2 hours before the ship scheduled departure time was great that no one felt rushed and we had time to leisurely shop at the pier before getting on the ship. It was very well organized, I like the RFD theory and always tell my friends to check it out when they are cruising.

I'm thinking of booking this excursion for my cruise in 11/16. I used RFD last year for a day pass to a resort in Curaçao. We had a great experience so I trust using them again.

How long were you at Jewel Runaway Bay? We are porting in Ocho Rios.