Transportation options FLL-> Miami Beach -> Miami Airport

cruzinfun2011

I have a group of 6 traveling from the Royal Caribbean cruise port terminal to the Holiday Inn Miami Beach to spend the day and then will be catching our flight out after 9pm from Miami Airport. We are looking forward to spending the day on the beach and just hanging out, but I am trying to figure out what is the best and cheapest most stress free way to get from point A (Port Everglades) to point B (Miami Beach) to point C (Miami airport). I have read a lot of threads here going different directions and made quite a few phone calls but feel more confused now than when I started.

#1 - Any advice on best most reliable services welcome

#2 - If you have a better suggestion with a hotel between point A and C that would offer a day of relaxation by a pool or on a beach I still have time to cancel my reservation. (I don't' want to spend >300$ for a day at a beach or by a pool)

Larry's Limos will get your group to your Miami Beach hotel in comfort and cheaper than the 2 ($75+ each :() cabs you'd otherwise need.

Check with QLS, Go Airport and other shared shuttle providers - probably $15+ per person but they may need you to first cab to the FLL airport. :(

Two standard Uber cars should do it -- another option if you are comfortable with Uber and should save you $$ compared to the cab fare.

Have you called the hotel to see if they have a deal with a local transport provider they trust? :confused:

Cabs from South Beach to the MIA airport will run about $35+ each -- unless all 6 can squeeze into a van taxi you'll need two cabs or two standard Ubers to get to the airport.

Larry's Limos will get your group to your Miami Beach hotel in comfort and cheaper than the 2 ($75+ each :() cabs you'd otherwise need.

does Larry's Limos have a specific pick up spot at the port in Ft Lauderdale?