Cakes & color printer ?

AprilJ

Our embark day happens to by my husbands 4th birthday and I thought I would order him a cake to celebrate. Once you place the order is there a place to say what day you would like to have it. We have FTTF so ideally it would be neat for it to be in the cabin when we arrive. Is that possible and of so how do I request it?

Also, do I need a color printer to print my luggage tags?

Thank you!!

There should be a place to say when and where you want it delivered. The white cake with strawberry filling is WONDERFUL.

NO, you do not need a color printer. I simply print out, fold as instructed and staple the tag around the luggage handle. I also put a copy of the luggage tag INSIDE on the top so if it is opened, they still have the tag info.

Order threw the funshops, get the CHOCOLATE .... we have ordered a cake every cruise we went on and have for the next one, it's nice to have a cake in the room in case you don't like desserts that day, bam, cake in the room :)

They also have birthday decorations for the room. It's really cool to walk in and see all the ribbons and banners and stuff. When you order the cake and room decorations you can have a personal message waiting for him too. For our last cruise I got my husband the small cooler with beer in it. He loved it and it came in handy when we were in port.

You can designate both the date and time when ordered on Fun Shop online. You can also choose if you want it delivered to your stateroom or to your table at dinner. If you have it delivered in MDR the wait staff will sing to him when they deliver!

In October on the Glory we celebrated my daughter's birthday. We had the cake delivered to the MDR on the last evening (her bd was the next day) and the staff brought it out with a candle and sang. The cake (chocolate) was wonderful. My only regret was that it was the last night and when we didn't finish it we had to toss it. I guess we could have saved it for breakfast...

You can designate both the date and time when ordered on Fun Shop online. You can also choose if you want it delivered to your stateroom or to your table at dinner. If you have it delivered in MDR the wait staff will sing to him when they deliver!

Thanks, I will place the order this weekend. Hopefully it will be in the cabin when we arrive!

They also have birthday decorations for the room. It's really cool to walk in and see all the ribbons and banners and stuff. When you order the cake and room decorations you can have a personal message waiting for him too. For our last cruise I got my husband the small cooler with beer in it. He loved it and it came in handy when we were in port.

Are the decorations ordered the same way as the cake? And do they bring a knife, forks and plates with the cake?

They just deliver the cake. We just got utensils and plates from the lido and brought them back to the cabin. Never tried the strawberry, but the chocolate is great, we love those cakes. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks!! Hubby loves chocolate on chocolate so that will let be perfect. Since we are staying on the lido a quick run for utensils will be easy. Thanks again!!