Roatan tour- Victor Bodden

spidybabe

We are just back from the Star Jan 10th sailing and loved roatan. We went on Victor Bodden fun & sun tour and had a great fantastic day. We felt safe the whole time and loved every part of the tour. I wasnt sure i would like the monkey, but he was so very tame and cute.The company is highly professional and wonderful to work with. We highly recommend this tour

Safe sailing

1454083954024.jpg.0a89c13b602738d73f1bb25bd9038d4a.jpg

1454084035573.jpg.29192624250463af0dc5a9dfa156757c.jpg

1454084074457.jpg.d55c5c7e7781845e2a81ee1716a3b5ef.jpg

Victor's Monkey Business (this is at the main office) , we were there about 45-50 mins total, and there was plenty of time with the monkey , but I can't tell you how long exactly, as we were having sooo much fun. Everybody held him more than once, took individual pictures, took group pictures, and had as much time as you wanted. The guide didn't take us out until everyone had enough. Same with the birds.

Safe sailing

We went with Victor for the second time in November and loved seeing the monkeys again. Victor has really put a lot of work into caring for them and all the animals.

We probably spent close to an hour there seeing the monkeys, birds and other wildlife he has living there.

Highly recommend Victor

I took my DD and he BF (18 year old) and they loved it. I really think it would appeal to any age that loves animals/beaches.

The sun-n-fun tour was $30 pp and I tipped $10 pp. He was great guide: He made an extra stop at a grocery store on our request and even turned a hotspot on so the girls could check in at home during part of the tour. I highly recommend Bodden's tour