What to wear.

nycruiser1975

I am planning on taking a cruise on NCL spirit. What is the dress code when it is time to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I know for dinner - men slacks and collared shirt, women, slacks, capris, sundress, or skirt. But I am confused when it comes to breakfast and lunch. Can you wear shorts, t-shirtss or jeans at breakfast or lunch. Sorry I am a newbie. Please give me all the help I need with all the cruise info I need. Tell me everything, even if I did not mention it.

I am planning on taking a cruise on NCL spirit. What is the dress code when it is time to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I know for dinner - men slacks and collared shirt, women, slacks, capris, sundress, or skirt. But I am confused when it comes to breakfast and lunch. Can you wear shorts, t-shirtss or jeans at breakfast or lunch. Sorry I am a newbie. Please give me all the help I need with all the cruise info I need. Tell me everything, even if I did not mention it.

Yes, you can wear shorts, t-shirts,or jeans at breakfast and lunch. If you are cruising the Caribbean you will probably be too hot in jeans, though. If you are in your swim suit, you can throw on a cover-up and eat at the buffet.

Don't forget that you can also have room service bring you breakfast to eat in your cabin if you wish. (Usually tip $1 for this.)

Our first cruise was so wonderful. The only thing better is the NEXT one because you will KNOW what a wonderful time you will be having!:D

Have a great first cruise!

Archived