Booking Speciality Restaurants on Azura

FluffyFiFi

Has anyone had a problem getting a table in one of the speciality restaurants on Azura. We are doing a transatlantic in March and fancy trying the restaurants but don't want to book in advance. Is it possible we won't get a table or is there usually plenty of availability? Any info would be appreciated - such as prices, menus and general thoughts.

Thanks,

Fiona

I think all the specialty options are worth trying on Azura, including The Beach House but you can't book this in advance. The Glass House was like a second home to us on our Azura Cruise :-)

Eddie

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Hi we tried Sindu, had no problem booking that, didn't like it myself very watery curries. My favourite was the Beach House the 'cook your own steak' on a Lava rock was amazing....but it's so hard to get a table. When it's open at 6 they let the first 25 tables in the give about the same number of buzzers and that's it. Got in the first time by luck as they said no but someone returned a buzzer and changed their mind. And the second time we got in because it was Caribbean night and everyone was on deck we tried about 4 nights before that. Glass house looked good but the seating was to comfortable to eat, only a few proper eating tables.

Was on the Ventura last May, Sindu was nearly empty most of the time and the staff were roaming the boat desperate to get you to book. We went once, was ok but nothing special. The Epicurean had space most of the time, but was fully booked on formal nights, so if you want to splash out on posh night I'd get your reservation in as early as possible.

We loved the beach house and the glass house :)