Current Room Service Menu, Anyone?

ronbetty2001

I'm guessing the 2004 menu is still current. After all, they haven't changed the dining room menu since at least 2004, so why would they change the room service menu :);)?

You really don't need a menu. On our recent Constellation cruise in Europe, we used room service a lot, and most of the time ordered whatever we wanted. If they couldn't or wouldn't make it, they would let us know, but almost all the time, "no problem".

For example, we never like the skimpy breakfast menu that you hang on the door knob at night. Instead, we would order bagels and lox, eggs benedict, assorted fruit plate, and other things that are not listed there.

I might add that this is not a Celebrity thing only. We do it all the time on Princess and Royal Caribbean too.

For the breakfast ordering, we carry a 3" x 3" pad and a small, pocket stapler. We staple the paper with our order to the door knob order card, and they always have given us what we want.

With a balcony cabin, it's especially nice to sit out there in your robe and enjoy a leisurely full breakfast without having to beat it down to the dining room or the buffet.

Celebrity makes a very nice chef's salad (not on the menu). I ordered it once via room service, and liked it so much that I ordered it again on an open seating lunch in the dining room. It wasn't on the menu then either. No problem.

If anyone cares to know, you can order anything reasonable at any time in the main dining room. We like shrimp cocktail, and we had two (they aren't all that large) brought to our table every night for a 14-day cruise. This was in lieu of their standard appetizer. No problem.

Archived