Been gone a long time....

SwimnwFishes

But have booked a mini-suite on the Dawn next year. Because CC has always been so helpful before, I started reading it again and was reminded that looking at the deck above your stateroom was a good idea.

Sure enough....the stateroom is right below the pool area. I've had a stateroom before below the pool, which surprisingly enough during the day was fine, but at zero-dark-thirty when they drag the chairs around, it was stinkin noisy.

So, on the Dawn, have folks on deck 11 endured 3AM wakeup calls due to the pool deck cleaning, or am I going to be alright for late sleeping in?

Thanks. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts for the next 400 days. :D

On my repo cruise on Dawn in 2013, we stayed in 11056. If that cabin is available, I would grab it in a heartbeat! That cabin is awesome. Forward but not too forward with cabins directly above and below. Being forward keeps traffic in front of your door down to a minimum and the balcony has a slight overhang which keeps rain off. We spent a very enjoyable 2 weeks in that cabin and, if I ever sail Dawn again, that will be my "go to" cabin.