Cruise Port Hotel in Free Parking (Port Canaveral)

jordanaire

I just booked the May 21st sailing of the Valor out of Port Canaveral. We will be needing a hotel that includes free parking during our cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions? Good deals? Thanks!

:cool:Bill

Just about all of the hotels offer a parking package of some kind and several offer 40% parking discounts at the Port for safer and more convenient parking!

Most are less than 20 minutes by shuttle from the Port so no worries with that either.

What kind of hotel are you looking for? Cheapest, kid or teen-friendly, ocean view, cruise ship view, nice pool, close to bars and restaurants, quiet and more upscale, near grocery and a pharmacy or liquor store?

Edited by SteerageJoe

We have used the Comfort Suites Cocoa Beach in past and worked great. Older remodeled hotel near Ron Jon that's clean with a great breakfast. They have a park n cruise package when you stay at least 1 night with free shuttle to and from ship. Worked great and we plan to see it agAin.

Just about all of the hotels offer a parking package of some kind and several offer 40% parking discounts at the Port for safer and more convenient parking!

Most are less than 20 minutes by shuttle from the Port so no worries with that either.

What kind of hotel are you looking for? Cheapest, kid or teen-friendly, ocean view, cruise ship view, nice pool, close to bars and restaurants, quiet and more upscale, near grocery and a pharmacy or liquor store?

Just looking for an inexpensive, but nice, place to sleep the night before our cruise that will allow us to leave our car there during our cruise. And have shuttle service to/from ship.

Bill

Just looking for an inexpensive, but nice, place to sleep the night before our cruise that will allow us to leave our car there during our cruise. And have shuttle service to/from ship.

Bill

Ocean Landings resort is very nice priced nicely and in a great location Go Port Canaveral has packages for cruisers driving in, every single one of them has parking and roundtrip cruise transfers included, check out the package for Ocean Landings https://www.goportcanaveral.com/snooze-park-cruise/ocean-landings-cocoa-beach

There are definitely other locations if you need to meet a lower budget, but this one is probably the nicest and most affordable hotel on the beach!

Bill

That $95 deal by Park Port Canaveral for parking, shuttles and a suite-type room (lounge +bedroom) at Cocoa Beach Suites looks pretty good to me. The location is good and just a short walk to the Ron Jon area with lots to do.

I doubt you will find a more competitive rate in the area except perhaps the Motel 6 next door.

Edited by SteerageJoe

One problem I see is that ocean landings says pick up time for shuttle to port is 11:15am. When we stayed at comfort suites last year the shuttles started before 10am and were 1 after another.

I noticed that too.

Ocean Landings is quite far down the road to the south. Is the package $125?

Also, it is not clear how that shuttle works. It appears the shuttle is a shared one between the different hotels under contract by goportcanaveral and thus it makes several stops on its circuit to/from the cruise terminals as well as at the cruise terminals? Meaning you will sit on the bus and endure several stops with pickups to the terminal? How many stops does it make?

Maybe someone can explain the goportcanaveral shuttle circuit in its packages and answer why it departs so late for the cruise terminal.

In this case I still think the $95 a night park/shuttle/sleep deal from Park Port Canaveral and its partner Cocoa Beach Suites is a great one for cruisers looking for one of the cheapest stays before a cruise. And you can hop on any shuttle leaving every 15 minutes or so starting around 10am as you stated!

Edited by SteerageJoe

I can let you know that for Comfort Suites the shuttles were empty when they picked us up and then swung in Holiday inn express across the st to pick up a couple. Took 15 min to get to port.

After cruise empty shuttle was waiting. After it was half loaded and another one there to pick up passengers off ship, we headed back to hotel. Dropped off first at holiday inn express and then to comfort suites. Took a few minutes longer on way back but still very fast and comfortable.

I can let you know that for Comfort Suites the shuttles were empty when they picked us up and then swung in Holiday inn express across the st to pick up a couple. Took 15 min to get to port.

After cruise empty shuttle was waiting. After it was half loaded and another one there to pick up passengers off ship, we headed back to hotel. Dropped off first at holiday inn express and then to comfort suites. Took a few minutes longer on way back but still very fast and comfortable.

Just to be clear, wantocruisemore.

Did you stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites Hotel next to the Sheraton or the Cocoa Beach Suites?

It is interesting that the Comfort Inn & Suites shares a shuttle with the Holiday Inn Express! Have to figure this one out!

Edited by SteerageJoe

I noticed that too.

Ocean Landings is quite far down the road to the south. Is the package $125?

Also, it is not clear how that shuttle works. It appears the shuttle is a shared one between the different hotels under contract by goportcanaveral and thus it makes several stops on its circuit to/from the cruise terminals as well as at the cruise terminals? Meaning you will sit on the bus and endure several stops with pickups to the terminal? How many stops does it make?

Maybe someone can explain the goportcanaveral shuttle circuit in its packages and answer why it departs so late for the cruise terminal.

In this case I still think the $95 a night park/shuttle/sleep deal from Park Port Canaveral and its partner Cocoa Beach Suites is a great one for cruisers looking for one of the cheapest stays before a cruise. And you can hop on any shuttle leaving every 15 minutes or so starting around 10am as you stated!

What?! Late? Who wants to stay at the port waiting around in crowds lol I stayed here last summer and when we took the shuttle it stopped one time at another hotel (didnt care enough to see which) but we still got to our terminal around noon when the crowd wasnt too crazy. And last feb we booked with go port as well and stayed by the FL mall at the econolodge.

Yeah, not the greatest but we had spent a pretty penny on our cruise already. But we had a blast and didnt have to deal with too much planning precruise.

Going on Norwegian epic for new years :D wife and i are still debating whether we want beach or parks prior to cruising and we'll be booking with them again

• 2 weeks later...