Uber to Port Everglades (Princess)

Steelers0854

For those that have taken an Uber ride to the cruise terminal, how do you enter it in the Uber app to get an accurate fare quote? I was trying to figure this out today and couldn't figure out how to get to a specific terminal vs the address for the port in general.

Thanks in advance for the help.

If you don't want to use 1850 Eller Dr, which is the port's mailing address, then try 1950 Eisenhower, which is the Convention Centre adjacent to terminal 2 where Princess usually docks. I don't know how Uber works first hand, so I don't know if the driver can adjust what the fare is based on actual location. Where are you departing from? Hotel, airport?

I used it to and from the terminal for the cruise I just got off of. Going there from the hotel, I just put in port Everglades, and told the driver which terminal to go to once in the car. Leaving from the terminal, the uber app gps knew we were at terminal 2

I used it to and from the terminal for the cruise I just got off of. Going there from the hotel, I just put in port Everglades, and told the driver which terminal to go to once in the car. Leaving from the terminal, the uber app gps knew we were at terminal 2

Awesome, this is great. Thanks! Btw great live from thread. Welcome home.