a la carte dining cancelation fee

ilsh75

Now that the reservation fee for specialty dining is 0$ what is the fee for canceling in less then 24 hours? Thinking of booking specialty on the first night but not sure about it. It also depends if I can get a SDP with my dining credit OBC promo. Can't get an answer on this from CS so will need to figure out on board and maybe cancel reservation on the first day.

Edited by ilsh75

I don't have a specific answer to the cancellation question, but I do know that you won't be charged anything if you change the reservation to a different day or different restaurant. So if you know for sure that you will at least dine in 1 specialty, then feel free to book that first night, because you can always change it once on board with no penalty.

Moderno is $24.95 and it is not a la carte.

It shows up as a la carte on our cruise

Moderno Churrascaria

If you’re looking for a unique experience, our authentic Brazilian steakhouse is a must. Start with an impressive salad bar of imported cheeses, olives, cured ...

PRICE $ 0.00

Price includes an 18% gratuity and specialty service charge.

It shows up as a la carte on our cruise

Moderno Churrascaria

If you’re looking for a unique experience, our authentic Brazilian steakhouse is a must. Start with an impressive salad bar of imported cheeses, olives, cured ...

PRICE $ 0.00

Price includes an 18% gratuity and specialty service charge.

It does not show up as a la carte, based on what you posted. It shows up as no charge at the time of booking because you have a dining plan. Have you ever been to a Brazilian Churrascaria before? It's impossible to charge a la carte. You don't even order from a menu.

It does not show up as a la carte, based on what you posted. It shows up as no charge at the time of booking because you have a dining plan. Have you ever been to a Brazilian Churrascaria before? It's impossible to charge a la carte. You don't even order from a menu.

I do not have a dinning plan and I have been to the restaurant before that's why I am asking . I was surprised myself to see it. Maybe be there will be different option to get it. With or within salad bar for example.

I do not have a dinning plan and I have been to the restaurant before that's why I am asking . I was surprised myself to see it. Maybe be there will be different option to get it. With or within salad bar for example.

If you book precruise without a dining plan, you will be charged the cover fee of $24.95. If you have prepurchased a plan, you will be charged $0 at booking.

It sounds like you are considering buying the plan on board in order to use your OBC. If you have already booked a reservation, they will credit back the cover charge you have already paid. Or, you can just wait to make the reservation onboard, although the available times may be less. If you are sure you want to go there, I would just book it now and have the cover credited back onboard after you have purchased the package.