HELP has anyone used NCL air program, seeking feedback

bostonfred

Hi, cruising out of Auckland, New Zealand next Feb and returning from Singapore to Boston. Price is always a factor, but also concerned about the amount of stops and duration of time between flights. We have cruised over 20 times, but always made our own arrangements. Given the distance from home, we want to explore all options. Hoping people can share their own experiences with NCL air program. Thanks, Fred :):):):)

still hoping for responses:cool::cool::cool:

I used NCL Air for a Transatlantic cruise. I had them do Denver to New Orleans and my return from Barcelona to Denver.

The fare was not competitive to what I could have booked on my own. But at least they will book you on a major carrier. Whereas I would have looked more toward the budget carriers.

One advantage/disadvantage is they include transfers in the fare. (My New Orleans transfer to the ship was a fiasco).

You will not know your flight information until you receive your E-Docs, and they (NCL) are not receptive to flight changes. I believe they book consolidator fares, so you could get a direct flight or one with many connections.

I hope this helps.

Mark

We bought a NCL bundle it includes air, hotel and cruise out of Santiago. They have us flying Delta out of Seattle with a connection in Atlanta. Appears a good flight to us, with only one stop. We have booked hotels through NCL before and have been more that happy. I will be better able to answer your question regarding our flight experience next month.

Hi, cruising out of Auckland, New Zealand next Feb and returning from Singapore to Boston. Price is always a factor, but also concerned about the amount of stops and duration of time between flights. We have cruised over 20 times, but always made our own arrangements. Given the distance from home, we want to explore all options. Hoping people can share their own experiences with NCL air program. Thanks, Fred :):):):)

Hi Fred,:)

In over 20 cruises with NCL I've booked airfare with them 17 times. The other 3 times we were able to drive to the port. I prefer booking with them because they are then responsible for you if things go wrong somewhere along the way.

There has been a situation when we disembarked late in Miami because of a Customs delay and missed our flight. Phoned NCL and they put us up in a nearby hotel and arranged for a flight out the next day. They also picked up the tab for our meals and taxi.

I just feel better knowing I don't have to scramble on my own if something comes up unexpectedly.

happytotravel:)