Tortola and Virgin Gourda

freckle378

On February 27 we will be docked in Tortola from 7am - 6pm. We are very interested in doing both the swimming with the dolphins and visiting the Virgin Gorda Baths. However, the ship's excursions do not allow enough time to do both. Can anyone recommend how we can plan to do both in the time we are there?

I've been to both Tortola and Virgin Gorda, and don't think you can do both excursions in one day. If it were me, I'd definitely do The Baths at Virgin Gorda (you have to take a ferry from Tortola as they are two different islands). You can do Dolphin swim/experience/encounter/etc. at just about any other port. Have fun!

Thanks for the information. I personally would prefer to go to the Baths. However, we have friends joining us and her big thing is to swim with the dolphins. They are fairly new to cruising, ask very little, usually just goes along with my plans. I feel guilty saying I would rather do something else. Thought maybe I could squeeze both in. Tortola is the only island on this visit that offers dolphin swim. However, I don't want to miss Virgin Gorda. Thanks

Archived