Maasdam cabins

Wineojim

:( We just completed 50 days on Dec 19th in cabin 048 right next door. We had no plumbing problems but we had problems with the AC. WE WERE ON THE SUNNY SIDE OF THE SHIP AND THE AC COULDNT KEEP UP. MOSTLY EVERYONE ON THAT SIDE OF THE SHIP COMPLAINED ABOUT IT. THIS WAS ON A 50 DAY TRANSATLANTIC AND MED CRUISE WHEN THE WEATHER WAS NOT REAL HOT. I REALLY LOVED THE LOCATION AS I AM AN AFT POOL FAN AND SPEND MOST DAYS OUT THERE AND ITS ONLY 10 STEPS TO THE DOOR TO THE POOL. VERY CONVENIENT TO THE LIDO (ONE DECK UP) AND TO THE DINING ROOM. THE ROOM STEWARD WAS GREAT. HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH MOTION EITHER. IF I COULD GET IT, ID TAKE THAT ROOMON EVERY CRUISE.

We were in 044 back in April and had serious AC problems that could not be fixed. We were brought a floor fan and had to keep it going 24 hrs. or we could not have stayed in the cabin.

HAL listened to our complaint and compensated us for the problem. I hope the next passengers were satisfied.

We liked the location, no noise from above and easy to get to pool and elevators.