If you order luggage tags on-line

pbrady

The on-line "My Celebrity" system doesn't work to order luggage tags. Maybe they've fixed it by now, but I had to call the Captain's Club to order them -- came within 5-6 days.

As of this last Sunday I can confirm it was still not working per the Captain's Club.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I spoke with "Marie"at the Captain's Club desk. She said; she would do what she can" ; whatever that means.:confused:

Time will tell:cool: Time is clicking down fast for April 3rd.:eek:

"Time Keeps On Slipping Into The Future" - "Fly Like An Eagle" SMB.

You'll get the tags in time. BTW what Cruise are you going on 3 April?

I spoke with "Marie"at the Captain's Club desk. She said; she would do what she can" ; whatever that means.:confused:

Time will tell:cool: Time is clicking down fast for April 3rd.:eek:

"Time Keeps On Slipping Into The Future" - "Fly Like An Eagle" SMB.

Our luggage tags arrived today.:) Customer Service resolved this problem. ;) It took a month for them to arrive but; all is well that ends well! We can, now, start packing in earnest!:D

After arriving at home from our Reflection cruise, I received in the mail luggage tags that I did not order. We travel only with carry-on so I never order them.

Sometimes I just don't get Celebrity. Good thing the ships are good because the IT never seems to get it right.

The issue of luggage tags appears to cause a lot of anguish on these boards. There really is absolutely no reason to get stressed about it. Regardless of whether you receive them or not you can get them at the pier. In the UK there has been no luggage tag availability for a while now. I've taken at least half a dozen cruises now without them and have never had an issue getting them at the pier. It's been very quick and straightforward. Count to 3 and breath!

Phil

I believed that when I read it several months ago. More like count down from 10 and explode, lol. We lost 100 places in line during the disastrous Equinox embarkation on January 2 (three hours standing in line) while we had to get luggage tags. I realize that embarkation is not normal...no one would ever sail again with X if it was, but not having the tags can be irritating. I don't mind to print my own but there was no separate link to do that on my reservation and my TA couldn't do it, either. When I printed from the documents, it resulted in a tiny unsatisfactory graphic that was unusable. Never had a problem printing them from other lines' websites.

Now we are going on the very expensive Galapagos cruise. I called the Expedition desk over a month ago and was promised the booklet and tags. Nothing sent. Talked to someone else yesterday who would look into it but it is probably too late to get it before we leave. The tags are no biggie on that one but the electronic booklet printed does not have the nice pictures of the wildlife. For what that cruise costs everyone should receive the booklet, not just the lucky ones. Some on roll call had telephoned and actually received them as promised.

Edited by HokiePoq