Caribbean Princess Caribe C752

PDXNative

First cruise in almost 20 years! Have been looking at this cabin, any ideas, pictures or other helpful information about this aft cabin? British Isles cruise in May '17. Any other things that will clue me into what has changed in the cruising world since the 90s will be helpful too. Thanks!

First cruise in almost 20 years! Have been looking at this cabin, any ideas, pictures or other helpful information about this aft cabin? British Isles cruise in May '17. Any other things that will clue me into what has changed in the cruising world since the 90s will be helpful too. Thanks!

Welcome to Cruise Critic.....

Its coveted!!! Better grab it and mark your booking "NO UPGRADE"!! :D

If you do a search on the Princess home page for C752 you will find many threads on this cabin.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Booked and done! I had no idea I could lose it if I didn't denote "no upgrade". Many thanks!

Not marking the booking.....

They could upgrade location meaning they would move you to the same cabin type reg balcony cabin more midship.

There is also a "META" upgrade only option that can be added to the booking.

Means that upgrade only to the next higher cabin cat IE;balcony to a mini suite

I called Princess and said I really wanted this particular cabin on my booking. I mentioned that I had been told by a seasoned cruise expert to denote "no upgrade" to ensure it will not be changed. He looked at my booking and said he denoted that. Should that be sufficient? Thanks again.

I called Princess and said I really wanted this particular cabin on my booking. I mentioned that I had been told by a seasoned cruise expert to denote "no upgrade" to ensure it will not be changed. He looked at my booking and said he denoted that. Should that be sufficient? Thanks again.

Thats good unless you would be open to an upgrade to a mini etc.

If you do then have them mark it META only.

If not then leave it with no upgrade like it is. ;)

Worst cabin we've ever been in - who am I trying to kid love,love, love this cabin! Booked it on our Med cruise July 2015. Most days we'd pop up to HC to grab breakfast and coffee to go and brought it back down to enjoy on the balcony. Also had UBD sailing away from Corsica. Would book this cabin again in a heartbeat - did I mention how much we loved it! Enjoy your cruise!!8d3186bced5c718600d104d1672782bc.jpg8ae560aa504b825be2a9cebaebcd2a55.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HC = horizon court (buffet). So some days we had a cooked breakfast (eggs,bacon, the works) and other days fruit & pastries. Easy walk down with a plate and a cup of coffee.

UBD = ultimate balcony dining. For $100/couple they set up a table, with flowers (you get to keep them) and serve dinner on your balcony, course by course, starting with cocktails and canapés, starter, main (surf & turf if you want), dessert, chocolates and coffee. Plus the photographer comes and takes few photos (one included in package). Oh, forgot a bottle of wine too! Our waiter was great, he took the picture above and a few others for us and didn't rush us, (they wait outside your cabin while you eat) and left us to it after he served coffee. We we're planning to go to Skywalkers (nightclub) after and were too stuffed to move. If you search UBD there a few really good threads with pictures and video.

90c2ac021b73c33bb3b724affc0d0d14.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We're in c750, which next door. Glad you loved your cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I stayed in this Cabin and had the steward bring two lounge chairs. So we had 2 lounge chairs and 2 reg chairs and a table. Very little room to walk but the lounge chairs provided much enjoyed naps after being in port and watching the wake. Now they have reclining chairs with stools so you won't have to worry about the lounge chairs.

I've stayed in this cabin. Here are the positives and negatives:

Positives: Huge wrap around balcony with a beautiful aft view. The view is so spectacular that it gives you a "I'm the king of the world" feeling.

There is no foot traffic because the cabin is so far aft and has its own private entry way. The cleaning supplies are kept close by, though, so there is some noise from the cabin stewards organizing their cleaning supplies early in the morning.

Negatives: There is a slight vibration in the cabin that can be a little unsettling from shaking of the bed to making the hangers clank. As someone said, though, at one time we paid 25 cents to make our beds shake like that. As for the hangers, a cabin steward suggested hanging a towel across the empty hangers so that they can't shift back and forth.

While the view outside is wonderful, the balcony is so deep that you lose the view when you are inside the cabin.

It's a very long walk to the other side of the ship.

if the positives outweigh the negatives, go for it!

Edited by Mackenzie1