Cabin 9092 on Radiance class

marymcgol

We have the opportunity to book this cabin on an upcoming cruise but are concerned about noise level given proximity to elevators and atrium. Is the larger balcony worth the noise? Thanks I advance for any guidance

The elevators should not be an issue, but centrum (atrium) noise can be. There can be loud music playing in the centrum. I like to be farther from the centrum on Vision/Radiance class.

We have the opportunity to book this cabin on an upcoming cruise but are concerned about noise level given proximity to elevators and atrium. Is the larger balcony worth the noise? Thanks I advance for any guidance

You will get mixed responses to this question. We were in 9078 (opposite side of the elevators) in November. The music from the Centrum can be loud, but it didn't bother us because we rarely go to bed before 11:00 or 11:30 when cruising, and the music was over by then. We thought the convenience of the location and the large balcony far outweighed the noise problem.

In my opinion, your bed time has a lot to do with the annoyance level.

We are currently in this cabin on Radiance of the Seas, love it!

You do hear the music from the Centrum but not loud enough to identify the songs! We go off to bed around 10.00pm and it doesn't keep us awake.

We love that it is so close to the lifts and stairs, the balcony is amazing, you can ask for a sun lounge and with the small table and two chairs there is still lots of room. The bed is at the balcony end, feel free to ask any more questions.

Marina

You do hear the music from the Centrum but not loud enough to identify the songs! We go off to bed around 10.00pm and it doesn't keep us awake.

We love that it is so close to the lifts and stairs, the balcony is amazing, you can ask for a sun lounge and with the small table and two chairs there is still lots of room. The bed is at the balcony end, feel free to ask any more questions.

Marina

Marina

I am so glad to hear this. We have 8102 on Radiance booked in September. There was another thread today saying how horrible it was being on the hump because the music from the centrum was so loud and doesn't stop before 1am.

We would normally be in bed by 11pm and can sleep with some noise so we hopefully won't have an issue.

Bring on that balcony!:D:D

I also saw the other thread on how horrible the noise can be at Night. I wonder how it is in the morning? We have 8102 booked on the Jewel for the Spring TA. Hopefully no 'booming voice of God' type of wake up service from the PA system below [emoji33].

Thank you for any input on morning noise.