Switching pick 2 promo after final payment?

danny6514

Hello everyone, I booked my upcoming Escape cruise last October. When I booked, the pick two promo was going on and I picked the SDP and excursion credits. (Yes I know, why excursion credit???) After reading all the reviews on this board, I'm starting to regret selecting the credit. It is already past final payment, is it too late to switch up the excursion credit to another choice?

Thanks!

Hello everyone, I booked my upcoming Escape cruise last October. When I booked, the pick two promo was going on and I picked the SDP and excursion credits. (Yes I know, why excursion credit???) After reading all the reviews on this board, I'm starting to regret selecting the credit. It is already past final payment, is it too late to switch up the excursion credit to another choice?

Thanks!

We've been lucky to be able to change a lot of things after final payment but, since this is something a little new, as triptolemus has alluded to, you'll have to call to find out.

Thanks!

I selected the exact same pair. I like the Shore excursion credit because that is extra money I know I'll spend so the $50 will actually be a real savings.

We'd have to spend $175 on drinks for the UBP to have made sense and that just isn't going to happen for us (complimentary drinks worked well for us on Getaway) and I appreciate disconnecting when I cruise so not looking for internet package. I added the SDP because we got two options and the extra fee was only about $10pp. It will be fun to try a few places, but the buffet and MDRs worked very well for us, especially the Manhattan room.

you should be able to call NCL and make the change. You're just changing promotions that you were offered - you're not changing to a different promotion (does that make sense?? - you're changing from picking 2 and 4 to picking 1 and 2 of the choices - not a completely different promotion - hope I'm explaining clearly). If you change to UBP, you'll need to pay the gratuities on the spot, since it's past final payment.

I had my TA contact NCL and was told if I paid the difference of $3500 we could have the UBP. We had to cancel and rebook and the price of our cabin had gone up that much. Of course I did not take the offer.

Did you already have two packages and just asked to switch the packages up? If that's the case, you should definitely ask again. It seems a lot of people (including me) had no problem switching out our packages.