Check In Times

emcelh

We're sailing out of Port Canaveral next month on the Sunshine. Am I correct in understanding that staggered check in times hasn't been implemented there yet. There wasn't an option to choose a time when I did the online check in.

We cruised out of the same port last year on the Valor and received a phone call a few days before sailing telling us what time to arrive. (Oddly enough, they gave my daughter and I different times even though we were booked in the same room.) Anyway, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

We're sailing out of Port Canaveral next month on the Sunshine. Am I correct in understanding that staggered check in times hasn't been implemented there yet. There wasn't an option to choose a time when I did the online check in.

We cruised out of the same port last year on the Valor and received a phone call a few days before sailing telling us what time to arrive. (Oddly enough, they gave my daughter and I different times even though we were booked in the same room.) Anyway, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

You are correct. PC has not yet implemented the staggered check-in times.

As for the phone call, we've received those as well as emails reminding us of the boarding times on our boarding pass. Since we're Platinum, we ignored the info and arrived at the ports at our usual 9:00 AM.

We sailed on the Valor on Jan 16th and got an e-mail asking us to arrive between 12 and 1PM. We got there at 11:55 and where eating on the Lido at 12:25. Once you have your S&S card you just walk on board. You no longer have to wait for a zone number to be called. Enjoy your cruise.