Anthem Adventure Ocean -entrance on 11 or 12?

nlooser

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

do these 2 decks have more 'family' noise? do more families stay on these decks? NCL actually charges more for the family rooms since they are closer.

just wanna avoid any preventable running up and down the hall etc noises if possible. id never stay on 13 because i dont want to be under the fun deck. but i wanted to stay close enough to maybe walk the steps upstairs.

• 1 month later...

We had room 12168 and were right around the corner from the entrance hallway to the clubs. I would say there is not more noise due to the clubs. Never heard any "kids running or yelling". Only kids we heard were ours when they came back to our room. You should be fine!

I am also curious about the noise/running children and traffic. We were assigned cabin 11146 (did a GTY so I am shocked to see the cabin assigned already) and not only is it a connecting cabin, but we do not have children and really dont want to be in the midst of them! I am wondering if the room will be ok or if I should be upgrading to pick one of the last few available rooms.