Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

Bcoll

I do not know if everyone gets as excited as I do when looking at other people's cruise albums, but I decided that if everyone with an album would post their website below, I WOULD BE IN CRUISE HEAVEN!

I WOULD BE IN CRUISE HEAVEN!

Always glad to help to build someones haven.

I host my pics on my own server so please don't mind the captcha. Just copy the text from the mangled image in the textbox and continue. There are 2 cruise vacations online on my site.

Well, one challenge would be that there are over 155,000 members of this board, so getting everyone's pics linked in one thread would be a bit difficult.

I recommend you check out Cruise Clues, which not only provides links to hundreds of photo collections, but organizes them by ship, etc.

Here's our photoshare website:

www.theloves.smugmug.com

Hope you enjoy them!

Your photos are great. What is the maximum wide angle on your Canon? My Panasonic is 6-72 (35mm = 36-432) Are you wider than that, say 5 or 5.5? That is what make the pics plus you have a great eye for composition especially the beach pic with the log. And of course the dramatic ship's lighting for the Promenade interiors......

The pros at the camera store onboard use 20s or 24s or fisheyes (35mm) for their wide angle shots of the ship's interior which is why we can't duplicate no matter how hard we maneuver around.

David

Your pictures are amazing! What type of camera did you use?

Edited: saw on the bottom of the picture that it's a Canon Powershot A80. Lovely pictures!!

Thanks! DH is actually the photographer and I agree he does a great job! He does have a Cannon A80 and has taken a lot of photos with it.... He has an underwater housing for it, so all his underwater shots are also taken with it. He also has an EOS 20D which he loves and is now using more than the A80.

Your photos are great. What is the maximum wide angle on your Canon? My Panasonic is 6-72 (35mm = 36-432) Are you wider than that, say 5 or 5.5? That is what make the pics plus you have a great eye for composition especially the beach pic with the log. And of course the dramatic ship's lighting for the Promenade interiors......

The pros at the camera store onboard use 20s or 24s or fisheyes (35mm) for their wide angle shots of the ship's interior which is why we can't duplicate no matter how hard we maneuver around.

David

David,

Thank you!! DH does have a great eye...

His A80 is a 7.8-23.4 (or so he tells me! ;) ), so yours is actually wider. He really likes his Canon 20D which he bought this time last year. He is able to use all his 35 mm lenses and his external flash, etc. for it. I can tell you it definitely takes up more luggage room than the A80 does! :rolleyes: We always have a carryon dedicated to the laptop and his camera equipment! :eek:

My sister and I are doing a cruise this spring without the boys and I'm already trying to figure out how I'm going to get pictures without my own dedicated photographer! :rolleyes: I'm sure we'll take some, but they definitely won't be the same quality!

elleluv

Archived