Wheelchair access at Santa de Cruz Tenerife

Hi my f/in law getting a bit worried about embarkation at port . He needs to use wheelchair 90% of the time , I know at Palma there's a lift upto security and gangway but I need info on Tenerife .thanks

Nothing to worry about. Everything (check in and gangway) at tenerife is at ground level, staff will assist with wheelchair from check in and up gangway if required.

Think i,ll wait for gib thanks

take it your on the tenerife/palma repo then. you should get your drink marginally cheaper in gib, but start being wary of fake smokes in gib, far more expensive than they used to be as they keep hiking the duty, its made it more attractive to smuggle in fakes (and even genuine stuff) to avoid the duty , ship prices for cigs are not too bad on 15% off sale days as long as they have them in the multi(400/600) packs, then less than £2 ,single sleeves can be a good bit more, personally if they have the right brand/multi i would buy on the ship rather than risk crap in gib. at the end of the day its always a bit of a lottery as to whats best where.