Anyone Recently, On any HAL Ships, but Particularly Volendam............

sail7seas

Has anyone who has been on any HAL ships found whole wheat pasta to be available at the pasta stations at lunch or offered on dinner menus in places where pasta is offered?

I keep hoping that one of these days I'll actually find whole wheat products more readily available.

The packets of two crackers (the Ry Krisps) are great at lunch and I really enjoy them but I keep looking for whole wheat pasta.

Why yes! On our VOL AK cruise in September, we did experience a fair number of nutritionally augmented pastas. Lots of fiber and added proteins.

I think that you'll find the pastas really invigorating. The protein gives you energy and the fiber gives you the kind of boost one can only describe as "regularizing!"

Cheers!

Your pal,

Sparty

Has anyone who has been on any HAL ships found whole wheat pasta to be available at the pasta stations at lunch or offered on dinner menus in places where pasta is offered?

I keep hoping that one of these days I'll actually find whole wheat products more readily available.

The packets of two crackers (the Ry Krisps) are great at lunch and I really enjoy them but I keep looking for whole wheat pasta.

We were on the Volendam in May and found the whole wheat pasta. Of course it you don't see it offered, ask for it, as they will do their best to please. Have a wonderful time on my favorite ship. We can't wait until April for our B2B Hawaii and Alaska cruise.

Archived