Royal family suite vs 2 junior suites

mcchane1

So now that we are booked in the RFS, help me understand the perks. (I'm so glad there all the experts here)

I know there is a special check in line and also reserved poolside seating. I've also heard concierge lounge and concierge services, exactly what are there services?

We are celebrating our 25th anniversary on this cruise, I'm trying to make it perfect for everyone, and I'm sure I'm overthinking everything. It's 14 months away and I'm planning like it's next month.

You get to go to the concierge lounge when you board until your room is ready,everyday between 4:30 and 8:00 free drinks and hor d'oeuvers in CL lounge,priority seating for shows. Room treats everyday and you can eat in your room from any restaurant,concierge for all your needs excursions ect. Two bed room nice master with up graded bathroom stuff,and the other one is like a inside cabin. Has a big kitchen area and a big balcony,all will have gold cards with all other perks loaded on them. A different type cruise you will love it I'm sure.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

So now that we are booked in the RFS, help me understand the perks. (I'm so glad there all the experts here)

I know there is a special check in line and also reserved poolside seating. I've also heard concierge lounge and concierge services, exactly what are there services?

We are celebrating our 25th anniversary on this cruise, I'm trying to make it perfect for everyone, and I'm sure I'm overthinking everything. It's 14 months away and I'm planning like it's next month.

Congrats on a great suite! Planning is all part of the fun. You will see while on this forum that we book far in advance and plan plan plan for the trip.

.... I've also heard concierge lounge and concierge services, exactly what are there services?...

Restaurant reservations, excursion bookings, spa reservations, help with Guest Services issues, priority tender, priority disembarkation, suite parties, etc.

You get to go to the concierge lounge when you board until your room is ready,everyday between 4:30 and 8:00 free drinks and hor d'oeuvers in CL lounge,priority seating for shows. Room treats everyday and you can eat in your room from any restaurant,concierge for all your needs excursions ect. Two bed room nice master with up graded bathroom stuff,and the other one is like a inside cabin. Has a big kitchen area and a big balcony,all will have gold cards with all other perks loaded on them. A different type cruise you will love it I'm sure.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It's not earth-shattering, but I believe that Indy's cocktail hours are 5 - 8:30 P.M. :)

No kitchen. :eek:

The alcohol in the lounge is probably not a big deal since we have already planned on beverage packages. The "kids" are party people and will get there moneys worth from the beverage package, might be good for me though, I'm getting the Royal Replenish package because I drink very little alcohol but a glass of wine would be nice maybe once a night.

I do like the reserved pool side seating, we got to sit there one afternoon last cruise as my sister had some kind of a problem and one of the staff said we could sit there for the afternoon, it was nice.

I didn't see any reserved seating in the theater but I wasn't looking.

I do like the idea of full menu room service, if you order dinner via room service do the bring appetizer, entree and dessert all at once?

• 1 month later...
The Royal suite is nice, but has only one bedroom and a sofa that folds out as a sleeper couch. You would need to request an extra roll away bed.

The RFS has 2 bedroom and will accommodate up to 8 guests.

The Royal suite is nice, but has only one bedroom and a sofa that folds out as a sleeper couch. You would need to request an extra roll away bed.

The RFS has 2 bedroom and will accommodate up to 8 guests.

There is a difference between the Royal Suite and the Royal Family Suite. Mcchanel1 is right. the RFS has 2 bedrooms and and 2 bathrooms. The RFS can sleep 8 (2 in the master, 4 in the second bedroom, and 2 on the sleeper couch). We have had a RFS 3 times and getting ready for another cruise in the RFS soon. All times in the RFS have been less than 5 people, once there was only 2 of us. I would book the RFS or 2 JSs or the RS any day.