Izumi Hibachi Chang Dining Time First Day

StuLaurie

Hello,

We are sailing on the Allure next week. When we board where do we go if we want to change our dining time for Izumi Hibachi? We have a reservation for the 3rd day but not until 9pm. I heard they save some of the good times for when you get on board. We wanted to see if we could change it to 8PM. Normally I would just go to the restaurant but from other Compass I see online Izumi is not open when we board.

Any idea?

Hello,

We are sailing on the Allure next week. When we board where do we go if we want to change our dining time for Izumi Hibachi? We have a reservation for the 3rd day but not until 9pm. I heard they save some of the good times for when you get on board. We wanted to see if we could change it to 8PM. Normally I would just go to the restaurant but from other Compass I see online Izumi is not open when we board.

Any idea?

I was on Allure last June. Some interesting tips.

1. Negotiate the prices- this ship features TONS of specialty dining for an up-charge. Immediately upon embarkation in the promenade we were met by reps from basically every specialty restaurant location. They were offering deals to go to the specialty locations - as much as half off. They act online as though all the locations are "full" but they aren't. Check with these people on the first day and you should be able to score a nice discount.

2. To actually answer your question- you can call specialty dining from your cabin. There is a hot key for it. That is the fastest and easiest way to make new reservations/change existing ones.

Hope that helps!