Sapphire C748 - Been there?

mringenoldus

We were in c753 (the other aft corner BB) on the Sapphire. Loved the location...would take it again without hesitation. Very quiet and private...at the end of a short hall running perpendicular to the main hall. Interior is the same as all BB's. The deck is larger than most (maybe about the same as the Caribe Deck BBs) and is fully covered. Great view to the aft and somewhat to the side. I guess the downside is that it can be a long walk to anything forward on the ship. I didn't notice any significant vibration. On one rough sea day there was certainly more movement than midships, but not that bad unless you are prone to seasickness.

We had C748 on the Sapphire in June. It was AWESOME!!! You will love it. Being aft on such a large ship certainly makes for more walking..but while others were complaining about the kids making noise running up and down the hallways...we had peace and quiet!!!. The corner balcony is the best of all!!! Only neighbors on one side!! And we felt no vibration at all.

Have a great cruise!

Deb

Thanks! Too bad I have so long to wait. We are going to do the Australia/New Zealand itinerary in March 2007. (It will take me that long to save the $$)

I'm really excited about getting an aft cabin at a very decent price.

Does anyone know what the weather is like Down Under in March?

Archived