Help us pick

nicole2380

My family and I (who will be going my mother NOT giving age cause she will kill me, my son 11 and myself 35) want to go on a cruise but we are having a hard time picking. They both go to places we have already been so the ports do not matter to us. It would be more of less the ship.

We are looking at Breeze for 6 days Balcony 1931 and Conquest 8 days Ocean View 1969.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your input.

We love the Breeze and she is our favorite ship. Your son would have a MUCH better time on the Breeze as there is a TON more to do, ie; WaterWorks, Ropes course, Thrill Theater, etc.

However, if the prices are similar, I would probably take the 8 day over the 6 day. I have never been on Conquest, but I do know she doesn't have a Serenity deck. Not sure how important that is to you and your mom.

Good luck. Tough decision.

Let us know what you decide.:D

We went on the conquest just before she had her refit. She was a glorious ship but not near the stuff to do that the breeze does. We did not take our kids on the Conquest and booked the breeze specifically because our kids will be going with us. Also personally i'll take a Balcony over an OV any day of the week.

• 2 weeks later...
We love the Breeze and she is our favorite ship. Your son would have a MUCH better time on the Breeze as there is a TON more to do, ie; WaterWorks, Ropes course, Thrill Theater, etc.

However, if the prices are similar, I would probably take the 8 day over the 6 day. I have never been on Conquest, but I do know she doesn't have a Serenity deck. Not sure how important that is to you and your mom.

Good luck. Tough decision.

Let us know what you decide.:D

We end up picking the Breeze, we found a deal we could not pass up. Thank you again for your input.