Okay question for you booking gurus...

Savlamara

Is there a way to book as a solo and then later on add a 2nd cabin mate? My friend is not sure if she can make the date I want but there is a sale and I really want to book. I know you can change names but I am doing something a little different.

The cruise is not booked, there are rooms left on every floor and location according to the mock bookings I did. I just dont want to miss this sale. Its a $150 difference the prices its been set at for the past month.

I do it all the time. You have until 2 days before sailing to add another guest. You can also add her and if she decides not to go she can no show and will be refunded port taxes and fees. (Solo and 2 are same rate, usually )

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I do it all the time. You have until 2 days before sailing to add another guest. You can also add her and if she decides not to go she can no show and will be refunded port taxes and fees. (Solo and 2 are same rate, usually )

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Best to book as a solo especially if doing ES just in case the original passenger #2 doesn't go and a passenger #3 can be found. Not saying 3 passengers total, just a substitute for intended person #2. Hope this makes sense.

Edited by firemanbobswife