New SDP Question

mabones

I am thinking of purchasing the 3 Dinner Specialty Package for myself & DH. How much of a savings will it be compared to paying individually?

That depends on where you go to eat and what you have. It can vary hugely.

Have a look at the menus to get an idea how much it would cost if you were to pay individually.

That in itself is a little tricky at the moment as the menus you will have depend on which ship you are going on and when.

We will be on the Jade at the end of the month. I was thinking of going to Moderno, Cagney's & LeBistro. I know how much Moderno will be but do you know where I can find a menu for Cagney's & LeBistro? They are listed as "al a carte".

I'm not sure exactly which menus the Jade currently has, but I think they are most likely the temporary ones which are basically the old menus with a la carte pricing added.

There is a very recent thread, almost certainly on the front page of this forum called something like "complete guide to the Star", which has those menus from the Star. I imagine those will be the menus that you will have.

If not then the newer ones are quite similar anyway. They will at least give you an idea.