baseball on TV on the ship?

nick1234

The only baseball I have ever seen on the main lounges is the World Series. I got lucky and was able to see one Mariners game on my last cruise when they happened to be playing on ESPN and the satellite happened to pick up ESPN. But I would bet on missing a week of baseball. But hey - your on a cruise! I would be happy to make that tradeoff!!!!

Have fun! casey

I was almost not going to respond because I am a HUGE diehard A's fan and the Red Sox have beat the Yankees for the title of my leat favorite team...but since I had the same question before we sailed I decided to post a response. icon_wink.gif (It's all in fun! icon_smile.gif) They did have baseball in the Churchill Lounge...I think. They definitely have baseball you just have to as around for the right bar. Hopeyou have a wonderful time sailing...and no hard feelings about are teams!

Sarita

Diamond Princess

April 10th-17th

In Churchill's they will put the baseball games on tv for you. In your room you can watch Baseball tonight on ESPN.

Go Red Sox!!!!!

Meg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do then by the ones you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

We are die hard Red Sox fans too - hopefully we'll be able to catch a game or 2 on ESON while we're away - leaving May 9th!

We were down in WDW for 8 days during the playoffs this past october and we couldn't believe how many Red Sox fans there were!

My DH has requested to never take a vacation in October again so that he won't miss any more playoff/World series games!

GO RED SOX!!!!!

Laura

Hey Ali! I was at that game as well!

Section 25, I'm not sure they'll let me in again if they find out I was there!

To answer the original question, other than ESPN, I've never had any luck getting sports on TV on Princess. And in the Carribean it was ESPN International, so lots of Futbal. At least I could get the scores on CNN!

Nick and Nitemare --- We were at the Sunday Yankees game at Fenway also, who would think we'd hit the only loss so far this season --- and it was chilly, too ( we were in section 22 with the wind coming right at us.) Only a great dinner in the North End made the day a success. Anyway, we were on the Grand last August with our son and his girfriend, all of us devoted Red Sox fans. One evening before dinner, our son called to say that the Red Sox were on the cabin TV --- on the Spanish channel, broadcast in Spanish. We had a great time watching and enjoying a cocktail on the balcony before dinner. Other than that, we were in Red Sox withdrawal for the week.

Glenn Barkley

Carnival Holiday (05/86)

Carnival Jubilee(01/88)

Windspirit (12/91)

Sover. of the seas (02/93)

Ncl Dreamward(03/95)

Celebrity Zenith(7/97)

Celebrity Mercury(4/99)

Grand Princess (01/00)

Grand Princess (01/01)

Celebrity Infinity(11/01)

NCL Sun (10/2002)

Grand Princess (08/03)

Grand Princess (01/04)

<countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;1;18;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

grand princess

Archived