Anybody ever go to royalton white sands with in Falmouth. I am thinking about a day p

renza

[emoji1]

We stayed at the Royalton White Sands for a week in April. You can get a day pass for $100.00 with that you receive drinks food use of the beach and pools. It is a great place and people are very friendly. It us about a 19 min drive to the cruise port.

Would u trust taking a cab

Yes It would but set a price before you use it. When we were at the hotel the girl at the desk called a driver that they called school boy. We were there on. Celebrity Cruise last Feb. We went back for one week for our daughters wedding in April. The hotel is less than 10 min from the cruise port. Once you leave the port compound it can be very unnerving with all the venders but there is a lot of police officers there and security. Ask them at the port were you can get a taxi and they will help you.

I may stay on the ship. We where just there in June. This is our forth time.

I think that if you have been there before it might be a good idea to stay on the ship if you do not want to go into the compound and shop. We. Do not always get off the ship in some ports. It is nice to have the ship to yourself by the pool. Have fun with your sons.

Jamaica is lovely we've spent a lot of time in both Ocho Rios and Negril, but it can be intimidating. If you are going to take a taxi make sure your set a price before getting into the cab and have cash on you (US). If you don't want to take a cab you can always go on Trip advisor and arrange a private car transfer, which is what we will be doing. It's easier, they arrive and have a sign for you so they're easier to find. Don't miss out Jamaica is a beautiful place.

Thank you for your responses. We have been to Jamaica over 4 times. Including one time for a week. Have done all the tourist things. Blue hole being the best. But now that I am returning alone with my boys I don't feel safe. We have had some bad experiences. I was just wishing I could find someone that was going to royalton too. I don't want to go to jewel runaway bay almost an hour away for only 4 hours at over $100 pp

If you want to wait until October we will be heading over there for the day :D

I would arrange a private car transfer ahead of time and avoid using a taxi, if you go on Trip advisor there's a huge list of them and you can follow up with people to see what their experience has been with them. We've also had some pretty intense situations in Jamaica (murder outside our resort, items stolen from room, and people randomly coming in our room, not to mention the contestant offers of drugs). The Jewel resorts are nice (we stayed at one for two weeks at Dunns River) but I don't think they're worth the cost of the excursion.

I just booked the White Sands through Jamaica Cruise Excursions dot com today. We'll be there in May. They replied quickly. $88.00 p/p plus $20.00 for R/T transfers up to 4 people. Deposit $16.00 per adult. They say they only book 20 to 30 people so book early. Not sure if that's true or not but the deposit is refundable I think. I'll post a review when we return.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app