Independent tours in Santorini

Tricialy

NCL has cancelled our stop in Turkey, so we now have two days in Santorini. Are there independent tour companies that offer group tours that aren't private? I've searched and searched - here, tripadvisor, etc and all I seem to find are private tours.

Anyone you've done and had a great time with??? We want to go to Oia and Akrotiri for sure.

Thanks!!

NCL has cancelled our stop in Turkey, so we now have two days in Santorini. Are there independent tour companies that offer group tours that aren't private? I've searched and searched - here, tripadvisor, etc and all I seem to find are private tours.

Anyone you've done and had a great time with??? We want to go to Oia and Akrotiri for sure.

Thanks!!

Rent a car. Santorini is easy to DIY. Tony's Rent a Car is excellent and he will give you maps. Lucky you to have 2 days in Santorini.

We were on a Greek Isles cruise a few months ago had a wonderful local guide, Kostas Sakavaras, in Santorini.

I highly recommend him, he was punctual, knowledgeable, interesting and fairly priced. It seemed everyone on the island knew him!

I found others on my roll call to share the tour and everyone was pleased with our day in Santorini.

Our tour "Santorini Highlights with Akrotiri" was very good. We enjoyed going to a winery, too!

Here is a link to his website:

http://santorini-private-guide.com

This was my second visit to Santorini. The first time we did not use a guide, and I really think we got so much more out of our second visit with a guide.

In my humble opinion, Santorini is over-rated. It is very crowded. I enjoyed the other islands more, especially Crete and Rhodes.

Have fun!