Allure questions-mostly about suites

Is there a suite line for reboarding the ship at port (I don't care, but I have old parents with me that I like to get all the shortcuts I can for)?

On our last cruise, we only went to the mdr one night because my husband hates it and my parents love the WJ. I felt really bad for the couple that had to sit at a table for 6 all week without us, as they had obviously picked a big table to make friends. I would like to avoid that this time, but just found out that suite passengers can bypass the lines at MTD. I have 6pm dining and would always be dining at about that time, but might like to leave it open for a little later as my parents can be slow. Can I just ask the concierge to do that for me now via email (ship sails this Sunday), or just wait till I am on the ship?

Also, I have a shore excursion booked in Nassau to the Blue Lagoon, but now it looks like rain in the morning. How late can I cancel that and get my money back?

Thanks guys.

Is there a suite line for reboarding the ship at port (I don't care, but I have old parents with me that I like to get all the shortcuts I can for)?...

I've not seen a suite line for re-boarding.

There are no special lines for suite passengers for re-boarding.

It looks like Mytime dinning would suit you better and give you more flexibility. Especially given that as a suite passenger, you may want to try the Coastal Kitchen on at least one night.

With Mytime, you don't get to share a table with other guests. That is the downside if you like meeting people at dinner. The positive is that for suite there is no queue or need to book. That was the case when I was on Oasis and assume it is the same on Allure. I was on Allure last year but not in a suite.

My opinion is that it is always a good idea to try and change dinning preferences before embarkation. If that fails then try as soon as you get on board. Maitre d' is the best person to speak to.

If I had known that you could skip the lines for MTD with the gold suite card, I would have asked for that way back in May when I booked. I don't mind being rushed a bit, I would prefer to be alone with my parents as I have to read everything since they can't see well and it would get tedious trying to order for them and have them talk the legs off of other diners. While they love to talk to strangers, I don't go on vacations to talk to anyone other than my roommates and waiters and guides and those helpful people.

I have seen several suite reviews that reported that the cruisers had magically lost their reserved dining once aboard the boat and been bumped to MTD. I would think that RCCL would prefer it that way or at least give a clear option. I am in an aft grand suite, but if I was on 17, I might not leave 17 much on sea days. We'll see if the Coastal Kitchen is that good. We will try it the first night and if we are still hungry, we can rush down to MTD or the WJ. I think we will like it.