New Divina Entertainment experts

heeb

My wife and I sailed on the Divina Oct 2014 and loved it and have done three more cruises on other lines since with a total of 19. My question is about the entertainment on board. Last we sailed they had they Michael Jackson review (fabulous) and the Frank Sinatra show as well as others. Can any of the recent Divina travelers tell me about the current entertainment and what shows they have?:cool:

Edited by heeb

Can any of the recent Divina travelers tell me about the current entertainment and what shows they have?:cool:

Scott did an excellent review of the Dec 5th sailing that I was on also. If you scroll to the very bottom of that page, you will see the Daily Planners all listed in pdf format. That way you can see everything that may have changed including the shows.

http://www.scottsanfilippo.com/2015/12/cruisers-log-msc-divina-eastern-caribbean-cruise-day-1-december-5-2015/

Bret

According to the Daily's listed in the above link (thanks to those posting!!), here are the main shows on Divina as of December 5th.

Day 1) Swing

2) Mask

3) Simply Italian

4) Witches

5) Voices

6) Treasure Island

7) Starwalker (Michael Jackson)

Riclop stated they have changed at least 4 of the shows, but I"m not sure if that change is reflected above.

Treasure Island is a revamping of Pirates. NO body contortionists in the show anymore. we really missed them. I did not find the shows to be new. They were revamping of the old ones. Sinatra had most of the same songs and they added some video of Frank. Swing was also called something else before and only had a few new songs. They took out Opera night when we just heard singers with the background dancers, which was fabulous. They now have a mini opera which lasts 55 minutes. The singing is beautiful, but since nothing was opera highlights which we all know, the show dragged for me. I enjoyed the voices and the dance but I wish they used the screen to translate. The only real new one was Mask, and it made no sense which Andre said to not look for a story. It was still worthy of being greater than any other shows seen on any of the other lines we travel on, but.... I wished they were more than revamping!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great info..looking forward to our cruise on the Divina in May...I have a question about the cocktail vouchers..it say they can be used for a cocktail up to 8.00 from the bar list..Does anyone have a copy of the bar list so I can see what drinks one can get with the vouchers? thanks