Anthem of the Seas Feb 6th - Rebates, Discounts, and Refund Q&A

AdvGirl

First change fee was made when we were told we were arriving at pier for 6am. When we got the update that it was then changed to 9pm, we tried to make a 2nd change. Due to us flying one particular airline home, we could not make any changes due to flights all sold out til the 14th of FEB.

We then called our credit company to see if we could apply for flight interruption , we were allowed to book upto $5000 per person in economy class only. This saved us from double change fee.

ROYAL will cover us for the change fee, but not the baggage fee to check bags. Our original carrier allowed one free bag /person. Gonna try and check on this again.

ps...off topic, but does anyone here have any concerns that the life jackets were all on the same floor as the lifeboats? We were on the 13th floor, and found that somewhat disturbing.

We too received a total refund for the full amount of what we paid for the Feb. 6th cruise yesterday. It was refunded back to our Rccl visa yesterday in 1 refund transaction.

We also received our 50% Future Cruise Credit certificates this past Wednesday. The 50% amount we received was based off of the cruise fare we each paid and the port taxes added together, 50% of this total.The p/p gov. fees of $140.64 each (for this particular cruise) were not included in the 50% calculation.

Monday of this past week, we were refunded the parking fees of $140.

Hope this info helps others!

I have still not recieved any refund from Royal Carribbean. Anybody else having the same issue?

We finally received ours yesterday, posted to the credit card. Hopefully yours will not be far behind. It was everything except the insurance.

We finally received ours yesterday, posted to the credit card. Hopefully yours will not be far behind. It was everything except the insurance.

Did having the insurance do anything for you? We are booked on the 4/18 sailing and did get the insurance (thru leisurecare). It doesn't really matter I suppose because I primarily got the insurance to cover any medical emergency type events but I am curious.