help on hotel/transportation

tne458011

Flying into FLL in November. Cruising out the next day from Miami port. Is there a hotel that has airport and cruise port transportation to and from. We booked a package in the past like this when cruising out of Port Everglades. Thanks for your help!

FLL is a good distance from the Port of Miami. I've not seen a hotel with free shuttle service to both FLL and the Port of Miami. If it was me, I'd stay in the Fort Lauderdale area at a hotel with free airport shuttle service, and then take one of the shuttle services like SAS or QLM to the port in the morning.

Edited by clarea

http://www.sunny.org is a good source for FLL area tourist and hotel information.

I agree with the above. The ride from FLL to the port of Miami (POM) takes about an hour - your best bet is to find a hotel that meets your needs and then book your own transport. Most of the shuttle companies list the hotels they pick up at on their web pages, saving you a trip back to FLL just to catch a shuttle.

You could cab it on your own from the FLL area to POM for about $75-80; Uber should be about 1/2 of that as long as surge pricing is not in effect.