Breakaway Cirque Dreams and Dinner Jungle Fantasy$11.80?

coka

Hello Cruisecritics,

I booked the Breakaway yesterday for next week (as it is about 17 below zero not including wind chill factor...yikes)! I was looking at the Cirque Dreams dinner show online booking and I can book it for 11.80? Is that because I selected the dinner package...or is that really how much they are charging for it? I have sailed the Breakaway twice and both times I remember it being it 30 dollars...but never went.

Does anyone know?

While I have you, Is it true there are no more fireworks shows?

Thanks in advance,

coka::)

It's because you have the dining package. It uses one of your credits and you get a reduced cost. You can get premium or VIP seats for $15 or $35 (plus the 18% gratuity).

And yes, there are no fireworks any more.

Edited by KeithJenner

It's because you have the dining package. It uses one of your credits and you get a reduced cost. You can get premium or VIP seats for $15 or $35 (plus the 18% gratuity).

And yes, there are no fireworks any more.

Thank you for the reply. Hmmmm, does it only work that way for the cirque show or will be like that for the other restaurants too...meaning if I go to Cagneys will I be charged the 18% or is that what I already paid when I booked?

coka:confused:

Edited to add: No problem with no fireworks! I always thought them a hazard...but awesome while I watched them!

Edited by coka

It is only in a few places. Cagneys is fine, you don't pay anything extra there.

From memory, the only places with an extra charge on the Breakaway are Cirque, Ocean Blue and Sushi.

Check the T&Cs to confirm the amounts.

Edited by KeithJenner