Shore Excursion Perk

TheTides

So the shore excursion perk, it looks as if you get 50 dollars per port you visit. Does this give you a lump sum of 200 dollars in shore excursion money, or is this money 50 dollars that you have to use at each port, or it goes unused?

Thanks!

So the shore excursion perk, it looks as if you get 50 dollars per port you visit. Does this give you a lump sum of 200 dollars in shore excursion money, or is this money 50 dollars that you have to use at each port, or it goes unused?

Thanks!

you'll get $50 per port per stateroom if you take an NCL excursion booked on ship or via the perk's special phone number.

If you only port at three places or only take 3 excursions, you'll only get $150.

The credit will appear towards the end of the cruise, not right after attending the excursion.

If a port is cancelled, or just the excursion cancelled, you don't get $50.

You are allowed $50 per stateroom for up to 4 separate NCL shorex at 4 ports. I presume you could do two at 1 port if overnighting but don't know about doing two at one port, am and then pm.

You are charged up front for the NCL shorex and then refunded AFTER you have done the shorex. It cannot be used at one time nor is it refunded if you do less that 4.

Mike

I guess my question is, since lets be honest most shore excursions cost more than 50 bucks. So can I use all my shore excursion money on one island, or do I have to use 50 on each island.

No...unless you're on the only Bermuda cruise then it is all on Bermuda, but you'd have to spend the $50 on a NCL booked excursion each day. Under no circumstances can you use more than one Shorex credit a day.