Connecting Rooms on Anthem and Quantum

Nightowl11

I am looking for information about the connecting rooms on the Anthem and Quantum ships.

How far open do the doors swing? Are they flush against the wall when opened?

Is it easy to keep both sides open?

Where are they located in the room? What do you lose if you have the extra door? Is the couch smaller?

Does anyone have any pictures?

Thank you.

I have booked a connecting cabin on the Ovation which is similar I believe in layout. I booked because they were the only ones on offer , never thought about losing wall space, so i too would be interested in any info available.

We had connecting rooms on the Oasis last August. There's only one door that the room steward has to unlock, I don't remember it being in the way so it must swing pretty flat into whichever room. The one thing is that once it's unlocked you can't lock it on your own.

It's located in the same place as it is in a hotel room, it's on an otherwise empty wall so it doesn't take anything away.

When do you sail Nightowl11. I will have connecting balconies on the March 7 sailing and I can get you some more info then as well as photos.

In June. Pictures would be awesome. Also pictures of the sofa made up as a bed if you have one. Thank you.

Ok will do although we won't be having the sofa made into a bed so I can't help with that. We have booked before so that we had to use the sofa bed and once it is made into the bed it is pretty much impossible to get by it and out to your balcony so putting the kids to bed and going out to the balcony for a nightcap is not an easy task. This is why we now book connecting rooms it makes for a much nicer cruise especially with 2 girls one being a teenager the extra bathroom is crucial lol.