Plug points

excited-much

Hi there - just wonder how many plug points there are in the cabins ?… i need to get adapters as we are from the Uk - thanks !

There's an outlet for 110(or 115) & 220? The 220 is the European outlet which the cabin steward uses for their vacuum.

There's also an outlet above the mirror in the bathroom to be used by razors only.

Hi there - just wonder how many plug points there are in the cabins ?… i need to get adapters as we are from the Uk - thanks !

There is one behind the bed that I use for my CPAP, requires single adapter. Steward will slide back mattress and plug in, no lamp on my side. No extension cord across floor.

Edited by texast518

Depending on the ship and cabin you there are a variable of plugs.

The Triumph has two 115v plugs in most cabins as does the Freedom. The Conquest has one in most cabins.

Power strips ARE permitted, but surge protectors aren't.

Edited by BallFour4

There's an outlet for 110(or 115) & 220? The 220 is the European outlet which the cabin steward uses for their vacuum.

There's also an outlet above the mirror in the bathroom to be used by razors only.

In order for the bathroom outlet to be used the bathroom light must be on.Have used it for charging things on many cruises.Also have an adapter with 2 110 outlets and 2 USB ports that we plug into the vanity outlet so we can charge pretty much everything at once.

• 3 weeks later...

If you need an extra 110V outlet you can try looking behind your TV. On the Conquest (in 2 different cabins we booked) there was an extra outlet (2 prong - no ground) available that was a pass-thru outlet on an existing converter that was plugged into the wall. Used it for my USB charger and my telephone that I also used as a digital clock to view time at night. May need a flashlight to see it clearly. Just don't forget your converter when you finish your cruise.